- Problems with ovulation:
- Harmone imbalance : As in polycystic ovarian disease, Thyroid and prolactin level Problems
- Tumor or cyst of ovary
- Eating disorders such as eating less (anorexia) or more (Bulimia)
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Excess weight
- Intense exercise
- Ovarian failure at early age.
Female infertility : It is the female's inabilily to conceive when the male is fertile. It accounts 30 - 40 ‰.
- Problems of follopian tubes:
- Pelvic inflammatory disease : In this case tubes motility is affected, or tubes get blocked.
- Hydrosalpinx: It is the inflamtion of tube
- Problems of uterus:
- Uterine fibrorids
- Intrauterine Polyps
- Congenital defects of the uterus