- Oligospermia : Semen with a low concentration of sperm. It is a common finding in male infertility.
- Asthenospermia : Reduced sperm motility
- Teratospermia : Presence of sperm with abnormal morphology
- Necrospermia : Sperms in seminal fluid are dead
- Azospermia : sperms are absencent in semen.
- Erectile Dysfunction : the inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis ( Can be treated by councelling , medical or surgical therapy by andrologist )
- Ejaculatory Dysfunction : Early ejaculation, delayed ejacultaion and no ejaculation (Can be treaed by psychologist, andrologist)
- Before cancer treatment- Radiation therapy : one can freeze the sperm before going for cancer surgery of testes, so we can utilize it at the time of treatment
Male's inabiliy to cause pregnancy in a fertile female. It accounts for 30-40% of infertility.
(treated by medical treatment and IUI)
(treated by medical treatment & Varicocle Surgery )
(If it is absent because of obstruction can be treated by TESA/ PESA)